Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, it looks like it's been a week since I've last posted anything, but there's really not anything noteworthy to write about. :) We've been busy this week with promotion in the grade school ministry, and my wonderful husband has been so kind and patient in helping me with the kids' worship. Thank you, sweetie! :) I'm also getting things ready for the PreK class I'll be teaching starting next week! Wow! It's almost September! During my spare time, I've been looking for deals on fall/winter clothing for my little man and attempting to make a dinosaur costume. :) I'm done with the tail, and I'm still working on the spikes for the rest of the costume. Now all I need to find is an inexpensive hoodie and pants to complete this project. I'll post pictures and patterns later for anyone interested. I had a hard time finding a crochet pattern for the tail, so I made one up! :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment