Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch!

This past weekend, we took a family trip to the pumpkin patch. This was Caedmon's first trip to a pumpkin patch, so we had no idea if he would even be interested at all! As we were walking in, Caedmon looked up and saw the big inflatable cow on top of the barn. His reaction was, "WOW!" He is so cute!!! We had such a good time, and Caedmon loved going around trying to pick up the pumpkins. It was such a good family day, and a memory we will treasure.







2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! Where did you guys go? I haven't been able to find any around here....

    Also, I've been meaning to ask you... where/how did you get the three column blog. I looked through the templates but I guess I am missing something.

    ReplyDelete