Monday, December 28, 2009

Wow! It's been a long time...

I can't believe I have neglected my poor blog for so long! Even though I'm not as great at updating as most people, I have still been enjoying reading the blogs of others. :) I can't believe Christmas is over already. The last month we have been decorating, baking and going to Christmas parties. I feel like we have been in a whirlwind! Of course it's all fun, but it has kept us super busy. Any of our downtime has been filled with Jason working on a lot of freelance, and I've been a busy crocheting bee! The Lord has blessed us both in the things we enjoy doing. I can't even count the number of projects Jason has completed in the last month. I was able to sell....19 sets of dishcloths/washcloths, 14 scarves, and 12 hats! This was a great way to supplement our holiday expenses! I keep meaning to start up an etsy account, but I now have nothing to put on the site! :) No complaining here though! However, my knuckles and wrists are begging me to take a break for a little bit! :) I'll only be completing orders for a while instead of adding to my collection to sell.

In a little bit (or this evening), I will add some more entries including: Thanksgiving, Caedmon's birthday, and Christmas! I'll even add some pics of great Christmas deals I found! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment