Monday, February 1, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday!

 
Vist 5 Minutes for Mom for more Tackle It Tuesdays!

I Love to Craft! :) In fact, when we finally get settled into a place of our own, I already have my 'craft' room pictured in my mind. Very streamline yet fun! I can see my shelves above my workstation organized with ribbons, jars of buttons and crochet hooks. Then there are the baskets filled with color coordinated yarn, and drawers organized with color coordinated scrapbook paper.
BUT...
Until then, I will make do with the buffet and storage boxes that are now located in our garage. Any time, a creative spark hits me, I have to dig through cardboard boxes and drawers in the buffet.  After having to do this several numerous times, I knew it was time to get organized.
 It was time to go from this...
 
To this!


 

2 comments:

  1. Thats what I did as well... my craft supplies where all over the place and I could not take it any more... Great job! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete