Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh dear!

Oh my!!! I just looked at the date of my last post and realized it has been almost a month since my last post. Eek! I PROMISE I have not dropped off the face of the earth. As of right now, our Mac (along with all of my saved files, favorite sites, etc.) has crashed, so I really have not been that motivated to post as much. Shame on me! Along with all of my saved favorites, I could potentially lose hundreds of pictures of Caedmon's birth up til now. I am so sick over it and praying for a miracle!
Let's see....in the past month: 1. We've had snow! 2. I've been crocheting several baby blankets. Fun! 3. Caedmon has become more assertive in the way he talks to me. Not sure how I feel about this, and we are in the process of steering him in the right direction with his communication. 3 Preparing for an upcoming art show with our MDO program. 4. Traveled home for a few days to watch my brother graduate from the police academy. 5. My youngest sister came and spent several days with us. We had so much fun with her here! 6. Decided to start cutting back on the amount of meat we intake and eat more veggies. The money we save from cutting out some meat will help me to buy more organic foods! So excited!
Ok, I will be back soon with several pictures! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment