Monday, April 26, 2010

Not ME!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted one of these!
It was not me who completely freaked out this week when my son ate half a bottle of teething tablets! I also did NOT feel incredibly guilty that I had left his medicine bag in reach of his little hands. :/ Thankfully, the tablets are non-toxic. Oh, and to top it off, I was NOT out shopping (without my son) when Poison Control called back later to check on him. My response? "Um...I'm not sure how he is right now. I think he's ok. Let me give you my husband's number so you can call and check."
I also did NOT have to tell my son more than once this week to stop licking the window. My sweet love was trying to taste the raindrops outside! :)

Linked to: Mckmama

1 comment:

  1. okay, this is random...i've been blog hopping and landed on yours and i just had to say that i have a caedmon too! i've never met another one!