Sunday, August 9, 2009

Not My Child Monday!

Once again, I need to get this down before I forget what my sweet, darling, precious little boy has NOT done! Enjoy!

While following me around as I was getting ready one morning, Caedmon did NOT run around the house with a bra around his neck. Oh, boys....he definitely didn't do that!

A few days ago my little man was 'helping' me while I was ironing. He was sweet enough to pick clothes up and put them in the dirty clothes hamper. However, he did NOT take freshly washed, ironed, and folded clothes off of their neat little stacks and throw them in the hamper as well!

And lastly, my darling boy did not talk ALL of his baby wipes out of the box, spread them around the room, and then proceed to reach through his diaper to wipe himself. Or as he would say, "Wite."

I love this child! :)

1 comment: