Thursday, August 13, 2009

Busyness!

The last few days and next weeks to come are so busy for us right now! I'm hoping I can balance both part time jobs while giving my little guy the time he needs/deserves. There is a lot of prep work to be done, and this is a busy time of year for both positions. Not that I'm complaining! I'm so grateful to still get to stay home with Caedmon, and I'm actually glad for the opportunity to get out of the house some! Anyway, blogging is still new to me, so I've somewhat neglected posting anything. Maybe I'll have divine inspirations on what to say in the future. :)
This weekend is exciting though! Jason has been working so much and is working late tonight so we can see my dad and stepmom this weekend. We'll be meeting them halfway in Vicksburg, so we're really looking forward to that! I'll post picks of that trip as soon as we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment