Tuesday, August 18, 2009






Well, we're back home now, and I'm having a really hard time staying motivated to get things done. Which is a bad thing, because we have a lot going on this week with the Grade School Ministry. On top of that, I've been getting ready for the preschool class I'll be teaching! These are both things I'm looking forward to, but sometimes when I feel overwhelmed I have this incredible urge to shut down!
On a brighter note :)...we enjoyed our weekend in Vicksburg seeing my dad and stepmom. Whenever I'm with family, it makes me want to be back in Alabama so bad! When we left, I felt like I should have been driving in the opposite direction! I am enjoying where God has us right now, and I know that if I dwell on being homesick then I'll miss a blessing!
Vicksburg, MS is actually a pretty cool historical little place. We went to the Courthouse Museum and a Military Park. It was such a good time to get away and relax. I just hate that fun times go by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment