Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TODAY...

The Fuller Family


Today I am going to...be productive!
I am going to use the spare time I have (Caedmon's nap time) to focus on very very important things that absolutely have to get done!

Today I am going to...be cheerful!
I am not going to let things overwhelm me and get me down. I am going to have a positive outlook on things and not stress over things that I can't fix!

Today I am going to...avoid having a tear-filled breakdown!
Ok, ok, the one this afternoon does not count!

Today I am going to...overlook the faults of others!
The good Lord knows I have enough of my own to worry about, and I need to learn to show a little grace!

Today I am going to...love on my sweet little boy and give him lots of sugar!
I WILL NOT let life interfere with my God-given responsibilities to my son! My family is my top priority, and everything else will have no choice but to be on the back burner.

Today I am going to...stop feeling sorry for myself!
I will not let the fact that I am homesick rob me of a blessing that God has prepared for my life.

Today I am going to...rest in the arms of my husband!
When I have a day like today, that's the only place I want to be!

Today I am going to...pray that the Lord changes my attitude!
I also like resting in the arms of our heavenly Father. I need to seek Him at all times, and I need to make sure that my cup is filled before I begin each day!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely understand where you are coming from in many aspects. But what's better is that God understands, too. And He won't give you anything you can't handle with His help! I love you. And I am praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete