Monday, September 21, 2009

Corn Flake Gooey Goodness!

I am so in the fall mood today, so I felt like baking or making something sweet! :) Here is my recipe for Corn Flake Treats:

1 c. sugar
1 c. corn syrup
1/2 stick margarine
1 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
6 c. corn flakes
1 c. salted peanuts (optional)

Boil sugar, syrup, and margarine for one minute. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in corn flakes and peanuts. Press into oblong pan. Cool. Cut into squares.

I couldn't wait for mine to cool! Still really good when warm! :)




2 comments:

  1. Yummy!! You're making me want to have some "cooking" lessons with Katie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE to cook and now that I am finally home with my little man I can cook more often. And yes, I LOVE fall too!

    ReplyDelete