Monday, January 25, 2010





Not Me My Husband Monday!

Wow, I usually post about me or my child for these posts, so this one should be fun! :)

After discovering our mailbox (encased in bricks) broken in half and over on its side, my husband did NOT become a detective to find out who it was who knocked it over. He did Not stake out the neighbors looking at their vehicles to see who had a messed up bumper. He also did Not find out that our next door neighbor has a dent on the corner of her rear bumper this morning! Aha!

He also did Not get two of our neighbors to help him 'fix' it until our landlord can come do something about it.



For more Not Me My Husband Monday, visit MckMama!

2 comments:

  1. lol! I have a dented bumper but it was not me! that dinked your mailbox!

    Dawn
    http://dawnsdailyramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh man did he ask the neighboor about it

    ReplyDelete