Monday, January 11, 2010

Not ME!




It was Not Me! who let my son get the baking soda off the counter and pour it all over the coffee table while I was chatting with a friend on facebook.


It is also Not Me! who sneaks the chocolates from my son's leftover advent calendar from Christmas. Nope, I would never eat my child's candy!


It's Not Me! who didn't ask the bank teller for a sucker. I do not tell my son that they just don't have anymore today. I would never lie to him like that!


It was Not Me! who turned on the attitude when the lady at the checkout wasn't nice. I also did Not roll my eyes as I walked away. I'm too full of grace for something like that!

And it was definitely Not Me! who let my son use the bath tub as a slip-n-slide! I'm much too cautious for that!

For more Not Me! posts, check out MckMama's blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog on MckMama's Not Me Monday, and just kept reading... really enjoyed it! We're almost neighbors too - even though I had to endure heartbreak watching 'Bama beat my Longhorns last week. :)

    Thanks for the read...

    Briana

    www.decoratingmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete