Monday, May 31, 2010

So Berry Yummy Popsicles!


I just had to share this simple yummy recipe! The temps out here in Texas are beginning to soar, and we all have to find creative ways to cool off that won't raise our utility bills. I found this recipe in my attempts to find healthy snacks, and I wanted to share it with you all!

Ingredients:

2 cups of fresh or thawed berries
In the ones I made, I used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and strawberries.
2 cups of plain yogurt
1/2 to 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar

Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
Pour into molds and allow to freeze.

My little man absolutely loves these! I can imagine they'd make a great smoothie as well. :) I'd like to know if anyone gives these a try. I'm thinking my next batch will contain peaches and strawberries. Mmmm! Be creative and enjoy!

The berries :)


Adding the yogurt

Adding the sugar

Ready to be frozen!

My Cman enjoying his popsicle!

Linked to: Made by You Mondays at Skip to my Lou

4 comments: